Wattwatchers Fleet Dashboard Release Notes
Changelog for Wattwatchers' fleet dashboard web application
V1.2.0 last updated 10 months ago on 2020/09/07
App version: 20210617/r_7XcqBWm
- New Additional
Add Sitebutton at top of Sites page.
- Changed System notification is now closable and stays closed upon return.
App version: 20200908/5VbU5l1Tq
- Fixed Fixed Site Edit page rendering empty under specific circumstances.
App version: 20200904/lsY9I-yn1
- New The Fleet dashboard is now accessible from wattwatchers.app with single-sign-on.
App version: 20200813/OAZI3Ohi6
- New Sites can now be assigned multiple users.
- New Device label is now shown in the Site's device list.
- Changed Switching permissions within a Site are now user-dependent instead of device-dependent (as part of the multiple user support.)
- Fixed Emails are now sent to all users when a Site was created (previously was only sent to new users.)
App version: 20200611/QnpEG2cx7
- New Device info panel now shows the device install date when available.
- Changed Device search now supports searching by the (recently introduced) device label.
- New Devices can now be filtered by "Installed in the last 7 days" (based on install date when available).
- Fixed Issue with device status showing "Unknown" incorrectly.
App version: 20191209/B0qCewfQ
- Changed Sites now default to "Australia" for country.
- Changed Improved display RSSI/signal quality for 4G devices.
- Fixed Auto-complete now accepts selected item on tab as well as enter.
App version: 20191124/c7U5UlXW
- Fixed Issue with Add Site > User auto-complete functionality.
- Fixed Issue with using Condition filters.
- Changed Updated handling of 4G signal quality.
App version: 20191029/5z5Aumf9
- New Added app usage analytics (internal).
- Fixed Display issue with live energy data.
App version: 20191017/SGu8TKIJ
- New Per-device Live Energy chart panel in Devices listing page. Displays last few minutes of short energy for evaluating device health and communications.
- New BETA version of Site management self-service functionality. Contact Wattwatchers support for more information and early access to this feature.
- Changed Improved security and permissioning model.
- Changed Improved handling of browser-cached data.
App version: 20190808/bfJhQY3W2
- Changed Improved backend handling of device metadata and switch state changes.
App version: 20190808/bfJhQY3W2
- Fixed Pagination numbering issue.
- New Added support for query string to reset local store state on login page (
https://fleet.wattwatchers.com.au?rls=true). Used when the auto-detection of local store issues is not triggered (which affects login after application upgrade.)
App version: 20190808/h6ik9xD6F
- Changed Further improvements to ordering of devices based on status.
App version: 20190808/wr3lOO9LM
- New Support for users that have access to multiple fleets
- Fixed Issues with the ordering of "Inactive" devices in the device list
App version: 20190808/4tibZVhs-)
- New Fleet device listing screen with filtering
- New Device support notes
- New System announcements
- New Individual device status
- New Individual device switching
- New Secure API key distribution
- New Change password