Wattwatchers Dashboard Release Notes
Changelog for Wattwatchers' Dashboard web application
V2.8.0 last updated 10 months ago on 2020/09/07
App version: 20200904/8V-sNHn3r
- New The Dashboard is now served from wattwatchers.app.
- New Support for single-sign-on.
- New Loading of Site and Device data is now performed on a separate page, to accomodate for single-sign-on.
App version: 20200814/77G5HMVAy
- Changed The "Site" menu is now scrollable for long lists of sites.
- Changed Support for multi-user sites.
App version: 20200525/G1agH8Jht
- New Display device label in the device list dropdown. This helps identify a device in a context relevant to the user or your business. This might be an asset code, or a description of what room, facility or equipment is being monitored.
App version: 20191018/ZQdZXuLR
- Fixed Archived sites no longer appear in the list of sites.
App version: 20191018/ZQdZXuLR
- Changed Improved security and permissioning model.
- Changed Improved error message on login when devices/sites are skipped due to not being initialised.
- Fixed Issue with incorrect state display when changing switch state using the Dashboard UI.
- Fixed Better handling of devices with no energy data.
App version: 20190808/MYQCZ1zIM
- Changed Improved backend handling of device metadata and switch state changes.
App version: 20190808/MYQCZ1zIM
- Fixed "Last month" filter not including data for the last day of the month
- Fixed "Custom" date filter not supporting the full 180 day time period for some users
- Changed Consumption and Circuits charts now auto-refresh every 5 minutes
- Changed New date picker component for "Custom" date filter
- Changed Improved message on Consumption chart when there is no device configured for Grid Connect or Solar Generation in the current site
App version: 20190808/BJHheqiBN
- Fixed Colours of switch stats now match device when using "normally closed" contactor types
- Changed Login no longer auto-capitalizes
- Changed Clarified "device offline" error message
- Changed Configuration changes to use new "Mercury" infrastructure (no visible differences)
App version: 20190808/HJYeLb7oQ
- Moved to use Mercury infrastructure for API
- New Added support for "Normally Closed" contactor types in Switches
- Changed The "Switches" tab can now be selectively turned off (None), or made "read only" (View), or full access (Change) via the admin UI (by Wattwatchers)
- Changed The Consumption chart is now simplified, and displays usage + imports as positive values
- Changed Channel/circuit labels are now displayed with a leading number (so it's easier to identify which channel is which when wrapping of the legend values occurs)
- Fixed Incorporates prior hotfixes:
- Fixes a bug with viewing "Last month" where the resultant month was a 31 day month
- Now shows a warning/limits custom date ranges to 180 days
- Now only loads circuit data for a single device at a time (previously a bug caused all devices to be loaded, regardless of which one was being viewed, triggering 403 errors from the API for sites with a large number of devices)
App version: 20190808/Sy7QZO27Q
- NewImplemented "Demo Mode" that for users added to the "Demo Users" group disables:
- Change password
- Changing switch state
- Fixed Issue that caused the reset of switch state incorrectly if switch state changed via switch.vizigrid interface.
- Fixed Issue that caused the "device is offline" message to incorrectly appear when first starting up
- Fixed Issue that caused the opacity of the Auditor images on the Switch tab to be incorrectly set (i.e. not matching the switch state)
App version: 20190808/Hk513e7m7
- Fixed Issue that caused changes to switching devices to stop being issued to the API after being changed a number of times
App version: 20190808/S1t7OyoMQ
- New"Change Password" available to users. Click the person icon in the top right of the screen and choose "Change Password"
- ChangedThe "Live data" feed no longer displays "no data" errors when no Grid Connect or Solar Generation channels have been specified
- ChangedClearer labelling for the "Custom..." date range in charts
- ChangedRemoved the "Joules" columns in the CSV download for charts
- ChangedRemoved excess empty rows inserted into the CSV download for charts
- NOTE: empty rows still appear (by design) when viewing the "Today" view (these entries are required to pad out the graph to the full length of the day)
- ChangedNow defaults to the Circuits tab when no Solar Generation data is available
- ChangedDisplays different sidebar widgets, depending on what data is available. For sites with channels categorised as:
- both Grid Connect and Solar Generation, shows Usage (total consumption in kWh) and Generation (total generation in kWh)
- only Grid Connect shows Usage and Imports
- only Solar Generation shows Generation and Exports
- no Grid Connect nor Solar Generation, shows no panels (rather than "0" values)
- Changed Changed how Imports and Exports (and therefore Consumption) is determined to fix bug with display of granularity > 5 mins
- Previously used eReal, and if eReal was -ve this was considered an export. This works for 5 min data, but as soon as you aggregate you can lose fidelity.
- Now uses eRealPositive for imports, and eRealNegative for exports
- Note: this means that 3 phase systems can simultaneously exhibit exports at the same time as imports in the charts (which is technically accurate, but may be confusing to some users)
- Fixed issues to how date ranges are determined in charts
- Fixed issue that saw invalid dates emitted in the CSV download for charts
- Fixed the display of date + time when hovering the mouse over chart data values
- Fixed a bug with dialog boxes closing when clicking outside of the dialog "window" area
- Implemented cache-busting mechanism that was causing issues with new deployments
App version: 20190808/B1ZwDhubm
- Mostly "behind the scenes" update to operate via our updated internal API (which received extensive updates as part of this release)
- Significant refactoring to bring code base up to date with practices from Onboarding app development
- Migration of users from old to new API/system
- Basic handling of devices that aren't configured/never connected
- Better handling of no data for the "Live" data widget
- Better handling of devices that are deemed "offline" (last heard from > 1 hour ago)
- Improved handling of switch state changes
- Support for switch metadata appearing in the display
App version: 20190808/HkrXWwQlm
- Fixed issue with handling of null site values being incorrectly returned by the API
- Fixed issue with how site errors were being handled in the UI